There have been a lot of new people stopping by this blog recently (hi!), so I figure that now is probably a good time to re-introduce myself to you all. I’m throwing it back to the MySpace survey days with these 21 questions because you can already find the basics here. If you wanna know more about me, check out my answers.
1. Are you named after anyone? Yep — I get my first name from my dad’s grandmother and my middle name is my mom’s mother’s maiden name.
2. When was the last time you cried? I was watching The Proposal the other night and got a little teary at the tender parts. I can cry at almost anything, which is something I get from my mom.
3. Do you have kids? Nope. But I do have cats.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Assuming I’d keep my personality, probably. I’m working hard to be a person I would like. But I do recognize that, no matter what, I can’t be every person’s cup of tea.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes. At a high school awards ceremony, one of my teachers commented that I had a knack for sarcasm and eye rolling.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? It’s not on my list of things to do. I don’t enjoy that feeling you get when you drop quickly from great heights. Roller coasters are pretty much out of the question, so you can imagine how low on the list bungee-jumping really is …
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I jump around from cereal to cereal a lot because I get bored with breakfast pretty easily, but I always go back to Captain Crunch and plain old Cheerios.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? I don’t meet people in exactly the same way every time, so there’s not really a “first thing” I always notice. But I like to “people watch” and I am particularly sensitive to body language.
9. What is your eye color? Blue, but sometimes more blue-green.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings, please! I watched The Silence of the Lambs last year for the first time, which isn’t really scary as much as it is just freaky, and I had to sleep with the light on for a few nights. Scary isn’t my thing. (But I do like a good haunted house!)
11. Favorite smells? Tomatoes and green onions, mixed together for a salad. The way fall smells, just when the leaves are changing colors. Grass.
12. Summer or winter? Can I just have fall instead? If I had to choose, I’d pick winter because I look cuter in cold weather clothes.
13. Computer or television? Computer. There’s not much on TV that I enjoy and I can usually just find the good stuff on my computer anyway.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Italy.
15. Do you have any special talents? Cooking, baking, and I can do some serious proofreading and editing.
16. Where were you born? Atlanta.
17. What are your hobbies? I’m working on finding hobbies. Right now, I’m really into hot yoga and barre. I’m also trying to read and draw more. My list of 52 Things in 52 Weeks for 2015 is helping me explore new stuff.
18. Do you have any pets? I have two kitties, but they are family babies and they live with my parents.
19. Favorite movie? I looove There Will Be Blood and The Night of the Hunter.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yep. I’ve got a little sister soulmate.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy, working, married, a mom (to babies and fur babies!), well-traveled, experienced, interesting.
Now you know a little bit more about the Lucy behind L is for Lucy! Thanks to all of you for stopping by and keeping up with me. 🙂