This is the only photo of me from June, but it does a pretty good job of wrapping up the month. June was busy. I had a lot going on and, just when I thought things were settling down, there were surprises and changes. Mostly good things, but even good surprise changes are stressful. I think you can see that in this photo.
But man, I am sucking at this 52 selfies thing. I will do better, I will do better, I just have to get on top of everything, and then I will do better.
To make up for it, and to distract you from my poor performance, here are some of the best things I saw around the internet this month:
- I feel like I could use a month of “should-less days“.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Instagram makes me laugh (and I’m loving her cookbook prep photos).
- I think we could all benefit from remembering this a little more often.
- Hilary Duff’s new album is on shower playlist repeat.
- A trip to Mykonos, anyone?