2016 will be my kind year. This year, I’m going to do a better job taking care of myself, being gentle when I should be. I’m hoping that my being kind to myself will translate into my being kind to everyone else. I’ve chosen to focus on these 16 resolutions for 2016:
- Stop pressing snooze.
- Practice yoga every day.
- Run regularly.
- Meditate daily.
- Develop a better morning routine.
- Develop a better evening routine.
- Make real meals for myself.
- Take more photos.
- Try new things.
- Get enough sleep.
- Read 52 books. (Follow along here.)
- Adopt a more plant-based diet.
- Get to and maintain my body’s “happy weight”.
- Complete a 10K training program.
- Listen to more music, podcasts, etc.
- Cultivate relationships.
They’re broad and simple, but they’re the resolutions I need. I’ll post about them occasionally and link to my posts from this page, so please do follow along.
Cheers to 2016! I hope it’s kind to you too.